- CEO and co-founder of the first SaaS energy simulation platform in France (short term D+1 forecast to long term public policy design).
- Various paying clients (community stakeholders, consultancy firms, public administrations, private utility companies) with revenue stream on year 1 of incorporation.
- Raised over €300k of public and private financing.
Numerous tech/start-up prizes :
– Investissements d’Avenir (GreenTech label)
– Climate KIC European acceleration program
– Île-de-France Innovative companies
– French national contest of innovative companies (contest organized by the Ministry of Research and the French public bank BPI)
In 2019, the company (3 employees) was at break-even but the growth wasn’t at the level we had hoped. The French Energy Agency finances the distribution of our platform to community stakeholders and public administrations.